The CIMC Movement: Creating Positive Change for Native Communities
Native Entrepreneur Training Program
2017 Native Entrepreneur Training Graduates.
|Native Entrepreneur Training Graduate News|
The CIMC Leadership Training for Entrepreneurial/Small Business/Economic Development is provided at through a series of workshops held in different geographic areas throughout California. The training is held in four sessions (2-3 days each month for four consecutive months). Participants must commit to attending all four sessions.
• Highly motivated Native individuals who want to start a business
• Native business owners who want expand their existing business
|Entrepreneur Training Candidate Requirements:
• Endorsement by Tribe of which applicant is a member or employee. See Sample Endorsement Letter. OR
• Referral by CIMC Workforce Development Program as a program participant. AND
• American Indian heritage (verifiable)
• 21 years of age or older The application process is competitive and applications must be complete to be considered. Class sizes are limited.
Applicants selected to receive training must agree to participate in CIMC's Workforce Development Program intake/eligibility process and attend all four sessions.
(916) 920-0285 | (800) 640-2462 | TTY: (800) 748-5259 | FAX: (916) 641-6338
California Indian Manpower Consortium, Inc. (CIMC) is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Labor.
CIMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For more information about CIMC events,
Join our Mailing List: